Located in the heart of Tübingen, our so-called “Preußenhaus” is at the centre of our Corps. Members live on the house for a few semesters before they leave to make place for the next generation. Our members look forward to coming back to the house for different events and to seeing their old friends again, or meeting new members.
Our home, the “Preußenhaus”, is the hub and pivot of our Corps-life. Each one of us lives there for the first few semesters of his studies in Tübingen. After completing their studies, members keep returning to the house for various events, get to meet new members and catch up with old friends. For all of us, the Preußenhaus becomes a second home after some time.
The Preußenhaus is located in Tübingen’s city centre, on the Österberg hill. Overlooking the Stiftskirche (St. George’s Collegiate Church) and the castle, we enjoy a great view of the city.
We are at a walking distance from the departments located in the city centre, like: the Faculty of Law, the Kupferbau (lecture hall), the Department of Modern Languages or the Library. Otherwise, there are buses in ten-minute-tact to the faculties of Science and Medicine.
The historical, old town with its shops and markets, as well as its pubs and bars is at a walking distance.
Our house is a Jugendstil mansion built in 1907 by the same architects (Lossow & Kühne, Dresden) who later built the famous train station in Leipzig. The main hall and adjacent Kneipsaal accommodate more than 200 people, who come from near and far to attend our events. The third floor provides lodging for up to eleven students. Several cosy seating corners, a billiard table, a spacious balcony and a large terrace with an amazing view are among the many features of our house.